Monday, September 29, 2008

Today is first time I brought my baby to the office :)

Yes. You read that right. My baby's here with me today at the office. I'm just happy that inspite he's littering while he's eating, he's not crying nor wrecking havoc here in the office. This makes me feel confident that one way or the other, if this need to bring him in the office arises, I could still bring him again.

He's eating Pik-Nik and apples right now.

And another thing that made me write this blog was that there are times that he just looks at me then flashes me his "Yosh-smile". How's that? He smiles showing all his upper and lower teeth while his eyes turn to look like two horizontal lines, with his cheekbones up.

His smiles are so cute.
He's just sooo cute. Ü

Lastly, I would like to thank by "Baby" for just waking up very early in the morning just to bring us to the office and carried our bags for us.

I l♥ve ya. xoxo

No comments: