Monday, September 22, 2008

Today was the day I was awarded as the CSP of the Month

Yes, that's right :) I was sooo damn happy that in about 9 months since I got here in She Sells Sea Shells, I have now been awarded as the CSP ofthe Month!!

So what? (Hahahahaha)

Oh well, aside form bragging rights, I must say that being one is also a good "way" of augmenting my income. Haha. Yep. Got about Php1.5k additional as a "reward" for being the CSP of the month. Hehe. No wonder Patty (my colleague) is happy being the CSP of the month.

I'm just so thankful that God answered my prayer. You see, I've been wondering how in the world will I be able to buy milk for Yosh tonight (well, aside from asking Beau to take care of it for the meantime, which I fully feel suckish in doing). Now, surprisingly (or almost surprisingly ~ coz I've got that gut feeling that I would win this time as Patty wasn't around ~ hahaha), I won and got an SM gift check for Php1.5k. Whew. I'm happy. Haha. That's all.

And I'm wishing mo' money money money (and giftcheques) to come. Ahaha.

2 comments:

gillboard said...

Congrats... di ko napanuod yesterday!!! Good job!!! Dapat pala ikaw nanlilibre...

Brix said...

congrats mahal :) your first of many... :)