Thursday, February 19, 2009

It Feels So Good To Be Thankful

Been out of the blogosphere for more than a month. The longest I've not visited my blog. Gee, I feel like it feels being neglected. I'm sorry, teeny-tiny blog. I missed you though.


Ewan (I dunno)... since my camera bailed out on me, it feels like I have nothing much to say anymore. Or is it just me? Anyhow, let me give you an update (like some sort of) since my last post. Ü


I went to the massage that I was raving about (see previous post). And I must say that I wasn't really that impressed. =/ I don't know... I mean I was right on that massage bed for about 6 hours but there was really nothing to rave about. Oh well, it's just me. I mean don't get me wrong, he worked in a way that was "pulido" (in detail). Maybe I am just used to the massage Jalila (from The Spa) provides me.


At least now, I'll just come back for The Spa's massage, ginger tea, and contrast therapy bath.


Speaking of Contrast Therapy Bath --- did you know that it could help you lose weight?

What is Contrast Therapy Bath anyway? It is AKA Hot/Cold Immersion Therapy. It is a form of treatment where a limb or the entire body is immersed in tolerable hot water, or sauna, or steam, followed by the immediate immersion of the limb or body in a very cold water.

Anyway... Enough of those. Let me tell you the best things that happened to me for the past few weeks.

One, I went to Bohol again. This time I was able to enjoy the time I had there. The last time I was there I only stayed overnight.

Two, I had made new and good friends when I went to Bohol. Little did I know that I would have a new barkada out of them. I was thinking na mabo-bore ako or maa-out of place. But there was no waking moment that it happened. Everytime we were together, lagi kaming nagtatawanan, nagkukulitan, nag-aasaran, nag-aalipustahan, at shempre hindi din nawala yung inuman. Haha. Sabaw ako madalas nung nasa Bohol kami. And yes, now I promised myself I won't get drunk in front of them.

Thank you Au, Gec, Gel, and Joey. You're a blessing to me. Samin ni Y.

Three, I was able to bring Y in the office again. Ü grabe. Namimiss ko na ang anak ko na yun. I'm praying right now na sana magkaron na kami ng katulong. Nung Feb 16, andito sha, ayun, laro sha ng laro. Pero most of the time natulog lang sha kasi napuyat sha the night before. Tapos nung hapon, nagpunta kami ng ATC. Kumain kami ng Tanigue Steak (Php 105.00) sa Mesa Steak Grill (ok naman ang pagkain dun kaya lang shempre mas masarap at hindi nila tinipid ang ingredients nung unang panahon). Pagkatapos namin kumain ni Y, ayun, naglaro na sha ng naglaro sa playground malapit sa Burger King. Tapos, alam nyo ba? Yun yung araw na natuto shang magslide pababa sa pole (yung parang fireman's pole). Ambilis nyang matuto, grabe.
May gifted child talaga ako. Ü
Sana magkasama na kaming muli. Yung mahigit lang sa pag-ii-spend ng weekend kasama ang isa't-isa.
Naiyak nga ako nung pinakuha ko muna si Y sa nanay ko nung Lunes ng gabi (16/02/09). Kasi ayaw talagang umalis ni Y sa bahay. Alam siguro nya na yun ang "home" nya.

Four, thank you kay C. Na open ang bahay nya sa mga pagkakataong kelangan ko ng matutulugan. At masaya akong magkaron ako ng lukaret na kaibigan sa kanya. At kahit minsan, aminado ako sa sarili kong nawi-weirdo-han ako 'pag gumigimik kami dahil bigla umaakyat ang "sosy-meter" nya 'pag nasa labas kami. Hee hee.

Five, salamat kay Ch dahil ni-reprieve nya yung late ko na valid naman. =)

Six, yung prayer ko na matuloy ang summer outing namin sa Punta De Fabian --- nasagot ni Lord (Thank you, sobra, Lord!Ü). Ayun. I think that is my getaway-from-it-all place in the future. Grabe, tungkol jan sa summer outing na yan, ako na ang nagdi-direct. Maraming plano, sobrang konti ng panahon. Sarap. =)

Seven, natutuwa sakin ang mga ka-team mates ko tulungan silang mag organise ng parties. Haha. Party girl nga siguro ko (huwattt?!haha). Sana nga nag-events organiser na lang ako or, ika nga nila Gel and Au, Tourist Guide. Haha. Siguro nga I was born for it. =p

Eight, I felt happy with Gilbert thanking me sa small things na nagawa ko for him. Ü You're welcome, Gilley! Buti nga ngayon at di ka na mahiyain. Hee hee. And thanks din sa ... you know what =p

Nine, I was über-surprised with the flowers B gave me. Kahit di na akma sa atmosphere namin yun. I was happy, elated, and thankful. The flowers have wilted dahil sa sobrang init sa loob ng bahay... pero sana hindi yung kung anuman yung meron kami. Kahapon nga pala we went out to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. Ok lang yung movie. Parang andaming cuts. Mas mag eenjoy siguro ako sa movie nila John Lloyd at Sarah o kaya sa He's Just Not That Into You.

Ten, the things and people that are usually overlooked... I am most thankful.

Well, those made my weeks and my time worth living. =)

No comments: