Monday, August 25, 2008

Let Me Walk You Through My Entire Vacation

While I was away and experiencing Dumaguete and Siquijor for the first time. I was so in awe and I have realised that most of the time that I was silent, I was actually talking in my head! Ü

Anyhow, without further ado, here were the highlights of my entire travel this 2008.


Wednesday - Ate breakfast at Sans Rival. Tasted some of their goodies. Ü Went straight to Coco Grove Beach Resort in Siquijor. Swam in the pool and we ate a lot. But mostly took pictures and just went around the resort.

Thursday - Went around sightseeing in the island of Siquijor. We saw the oldest Balete/Balite tree in the world (about 400 y.o.). We also saw the Mangroves, the Cambugahay Falls, we swam at Salagdoong Beach, we saw the oldest house in Siquijor, the Capilay Spring Park, St. Isidore Labradore Parish Church and Convent among many others.

Friday - Left Siquijor at noon. Ate at Jo's Chicken Inato at Dumaguete City, then went straight to KooKoo's Nest in Antulang Peninsula.

Saturday - Left KooKoo's Nest at noon, went back to Dumaguete City. Looked for a neat hotel available (city is usually jam-packed on a weekend). Settled down, slept a little. Ate some spag from Sans Rival. Then ate pizza at Rosante's (now don Roberto's). Ate some Panda Ice Cream. Played Wii (hehehe). Went to the Boulevard to eat Dumaguete-style tempura.

Sunday - Can't get enough of Sans Rival! Waaah!Ü Went walking around the boulevard, took pics, roamed around the downtown, went to the "market" (palengke), dropped by the church for a quick silent prayer, went to Sans Rival to eat cakes, went to Urban Nirvana Spa to check the spa out, then back to the hotel, then back to Sans Rival for some spags and for some take-home goodies, then back to Urban Nirvana Spa for a 2 hour massage, and lastly, we headed to the Airport!

ÜÜÜ

Yes, I know you want mooore details. Don't worry. See my next posts :D

No comments: