Friday, April 18, 2008

I've made it! I've finally made it!

Gosh. Gosh. Gosh.

I've made it.

Yes!

I've made it!

Yes, remember I told ja that I would try to do a little experiment and I'll try to post one blog a day for a week?

Well... Surprisingly, it's been more than a week now. And I'm pretty much enjoying every minute I am doing this, and ironically, hating every second that I type them as well. Yes, I don't like typing/writing/or anything that my hands have something to do with blogging. All I know my hands are useful for would be for washing the dishes and clothes, mopping the floors, and cooking food... Those would be the things I could be good at. I know some people who type about 100 words per minute, on the other hand, I type 100 letters per hour - I guess. Haha.

It's been more than two weeks and I've found myself browsing back again to the "Experiment" post I've had. Well, it's a good read but even after like 15 posts, I thought to myself, "I could make more sense than that!" Oh well, let me draw the line. I guess this blog isn't really gonna be about me writing anymore. Kinda got tired of that for the past 15 days been writing. Know what I mean? I mean now, after 15 days of constantly, consistently blogging, I've found out there is a difference in bloggind and just writing and really writing. But for now, I think I'd just try to drop the "grammar" and have the grammar that I really do (or have).

Anyhow... From here on... I'll try to have fun. (big ear to ear smile) :D

See you for my upcoming posts!

No comments: